According to the present Spanish regulations on cookie use related to providing services of the society of information, as shown in the second section of the Article 22 of the Law 34/2002, July 11th, of services of the society of information and electronic trade, after its modification by the Royal Decree-Law 13/2012, March 30; we inform you about the cookies used in the website www.diversatechnologies.com and the reason to its use. We also inform you that according to the law (I) the USER gives his consent to use them if he modifies the configuration of his browser by disabling the restrictions that prevent the access of cookies, (II) that said consent won’t be necessary for the installation of the cookies that are strictly necessary for providing a service that is specifically requested by the USER
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are installed in the USER’s computer browser to register its activity by sending anonymous identification that is stored in said computer, so as to allow easier browsing, enabling, for example, the access of USERS that have been previously registered, the access to areas, services or promotions kept exclusive for them without having to register every time they log in or visit the website. Cookies can also be used to measure visits, audience, traffic and browsing parameters, session time, and/or controlling the progress and number of visits. Cookies are only associated to an anonymous user and his computer or device, and don’t provide references that allow knowledge about the USER’s personal data.
1. Own Cookies: this are the ones that are sent to the USER’s computer or devices from another device or domain managed by the same publisher and from which the USER’s requested services are provided.
2. Third Party Cookies: those sent to the USER’s computer system from another system or domain not managed by the editor, but by another entity that manages the collected data obtained via cookies.
3. Session Cookies: a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
4. Persistent Cookies: a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the system and can be accessed and managed for a defined period of time, set by the responsible of the cookie, a time that can vary between a few minutes to several years.
5. Technical Cookies: those that allow the user to browse through a webpage and use the different options or services that exist in it, like, for example, controlling the traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts that are of restricted nature, remember elements such as requests, orders, store contents for video and/or sound broadcasting or sharing contents via social networks.
6. Customization Cookies: those that allow the user to access the service with some general predetermined characteristics according to a series of criteria that are in the USER’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser used to access said service, etc.
7. Analysis Cookies: those that are treated either by us or by third parties, and allow us to quantify the number of users and so measure and statistically analyze the situation in which the USERS utilize the offered service. For that, your navigation is analyzed in our webpage to improve the supply of products and services we offer.
8. Sales Cookies: those that allow efficient management of the advertising spaces that, in your case, the editor has included in a webpage, app or platform from which the requested service is requested, according to criteria like edited content or the frequency in which ads are shown.
9. Behavior Based Advertising Cookies (Targeting Cookies): those that allow efficient management of advertising spaces that, in your case, the editor may have included in a website, app or platform from which the requested service is requested. This cookies store information about the USER’s behavior gathered through continued observation of his browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile in order to show advertisements accordingly.
TYPES OF COOKIES EMPLOYED BY THIS WEBSITE
The cookies this website uses are of session and third party, and allow us to store and access information related to language, the type of browser used and other general characteristics predetermined by the USER, such as following and analyzing the activity that is being carried out, with the objective of introducing upgrades or improvements and providing our services in a more efficient and customized way DIVERSA TECHNOLOGIES S.L. doesn’t use advertising cookies or targeting cookies.
- Third party: Google Analytics.
- Lifetime: 2 years.
- Lifetime: 1 minute.
- Objective: used to distinguish users.
- Lifetime: 1 day.
- Objective: cookie that saves browsing preferences on our website.
- Lifetime: 1 month.
More information click here.
NOTE: in some pages of this website embedded or summoned content is shown, through which third party cookies might be under an installation process. Even though the website is checked upon every once in a while, it could occur that the cookie list is not updated. If you wish to place any question about the installed cookies through this website, contact us.
As a USER, you may at any time access your browser’s configuration to accept or decline all cookies, or selecting those whose installation the USER allows or doesn’t allow, by following one of this procedures, depending on which browser the USER uses:
Since every browser uses a different path, the “help” function of your browser will indicate how to do this:
All browsers allow changes in the cookie configuration. These adjustments are usually found in the “options” or “preferences” tab in your browser’s menu. We now offer information about the steps the USER has to follow to access the cookie configuration menu and, depending on the USER’s case, the private browsing features in each of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, contact Microsoft support or the browser’s “help” tools.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, contact Mozilla support or the browser’s “help” tools.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, contact Google support or the browser’s “help” tools.
- Safari: Preferences->Seguridad. For more information, contact Apple support or the browser’s “help” tools.
For any inquiries, you can contact us in the following email address: email@example.com.